Pages

"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me"

Thursday, April 25, 2013

You have to wear panties to the prom

Emily has the prom at school tomorrow. I tried her dress on her before bath tonight and decided to just let her walk around in her panties while I got her bath ready. As I walked downstairs to get towels she followed behind me saying aloud to herself, "Honey, you have to wear panties to the prom."

Yes Emily. You have to wear panties to the prom.

3 comments:

  1. Love it. She looks beautiful and I love her dress!! Cute comment about the panties!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

http://somewhereoverthespectrum-jessica.blogspot.com