Pages

"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me"

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pictures of Autism

I just wanted a picture of us in blue for Autism Awareness Day. However anyone who has a child on the spectrum knows how hard it is to get them to A) Stand still B) look at the camera and C) smile.

Today's Autism funny was the distraction that my new deodorant brought to our little photo session. The distraction came shortly after the first picture. She smelled something different on me and pinpointed it to my armpit. Her request to smell it made me laugh. She liked the smell so much that in her excitement she nearly took me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://somewhereoverthespectrum-jessica.blogspot.com