Pages

"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me"

Monday, April 29, 2013

I've been called many things but never this

Yesterday I was folding clothes in Luke's room by myself when Emily walked in and said, "Come here little fellow. I need to show you something." I've been called a lot of things before but never a "little fellow". My first thought was that she sees me do so many "man jobs" around the house that she actually thinks I'm a guy. I don't know why that struck me first but it did. As I followed her out of the room she wanted me to see the snails on the hardwoods. We don't actually have snails on the hardwoods but apparently there is a monster on Monsters Inc that looks like a snail to her. She thinks that the different lines and shapes in the hardwoods look like snails. So she wanted to show me the snails. All while holding her Monsters Inc DVD in her hands.

I don't know where "little fellow" came
from or even if she was really addressing me as a little fellow but I liked it. It was different and I've been called worse. Gave me a giggle.

2 comments:

http://somewhereoverthespectrum-jessica.blogspot.com