Pages

"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me"

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bad Barbies

We have at least 100 Barbies. Some of them were mine when I was a little girl. I cut all their hair off to make them look like boys. I even have a early 80's Ken doll with a mustache. Tons of old clothing to boot. I was excited to share them with my girls.

Emily loves playing with Barbies. However those Barbies tend to be a bit wild and end up passed out. Barbies either ride on each others shoulders or they are face down naked. I honestly don't know her reasoning behind this type of play but I am sure it is scripted. Sometimes the Barbies even get invited to play with the other dolls but they are so bad they are usually passed out.

1 comment:

  1. Naked Barbies gone wild! Hilarious! Wouldn't you love to know what is the thought behind that? Haha Way to go, Emily!

    ReplyDelete

http://somewhereoverthespectrum-jessica.blogspot.com