Pages

"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me"

Friday, April 5, 2013

1800 I need a miracle

This post is about the desperation we as Autism parents feel when we can't help our children. Emily did not sleep the first six years of her life. I would have done anything if I could have gotten her to sleep longer than 2-3 hours every night. This story by my friend, Angie, is a humorous tale of one such night of desperation.

*As a side note she says "please know that calling for a miracle is not my standard practice. This was a desperate act-----I do believe God grants these "miracles" in the form of therapist, teachers, many "angels" - Learning Tree/Woodys Song".


2 comments:

http://somewhereoverthespectrum-jessica.blogspot.com