Pages

"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me"

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Extreme couponing autism style

I think most people know I am tight with a dollar and love to save money by using coupons. Here is a prime example of why an autism parent might benefit from couponing.

In less than 18 hours(15 of which were spent asleep or at school) my kids managed to eat 20 chocolate covered granola bars. Now I know 6 of those twenty were split amongst 3 people. The other 14 were eaten by Emily. Who doesn't eat the entire bar before she throws it away and opens another one. I found the remnants of 3 after she had already consumed the other 11 at some point during a 3 hour time span.

Autism eating can be expensive....

2 comments:

  1. Clearly it was because the other half of the granola bar was hiding inside the wrapper....duh!!! :0) P.S. stop buying such good treats.

    ReplyDelete

http://somewhereoverthespectrum-jessica.blogspot.com