Pages

"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me"

Saturday, April 27, 2013

This is how we roll

I am somewhat of a clean freak. There are certain areas that I just can't ever keep clean however. One being the garage and the other being my car. I am in my car 3 hours every day. Emily is in the car with me for 2 hours. To occupy her and keep me sane she eats in the car. Fast food. Junk food. I don't usually care as long as she is happy.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. Emily is a nasty eater. Food goes in her mouth and sometimes it comes back out. The third row of my SUV could be a petri dish. There are French fries on the floor. The cup holder is filled with whatever liquid has seeped through the bottom of the cup. It's so disgusting I don't like getting back there. Sometimes I even hear Anna Grace say, Ewww Emily don't eat that!" As long as my girl is happy and I don't have stuff thrown at my head while I'm driving, I am good with it.

This is what happens when she eats cheese puffs in my car. The roof becomes a napkin!

2 comments:

  1. Cheetos make such a mess...but her face looks all clean! That is a feat in itself. The ceiling looks...well, funny! Made me laugh to look at it but then it isn't my vehicle!! hah Love your blogs, Jessica!! Very enlightening.

    ReplyDelete

http://somewhereoverthespectrum-jessica.blogspot.com