Pages

"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me"

Friday, April 11, 2014

True Colors-White

Emily wore a white dress to prom. It's 10:30 at night and I'm still trying to get the mud stains out of white baseball pants(whoever made them should be shot) and I still haven't changed out of my white Capri pants from today. I'm tired after the past few days and I'm ready for my white noise machine that helps me sleep sometimes. So "white" is what it is tonight. Just a few pictures showcasing how difficult it is to get a good picture of Emily. Thank goodness for rapid fire photo on my phone. 

                        Smile Emily 
                    Over here Emily
                  Don't squint Emily 
                   Just a few more
            Don't smile like that Emily 
           Emily put your hands down 
                   Okay Emily I'm done

Thanks for reading~
Jessica 




1 comment:

http://somewhereoverthespectrum-jessica.blogspot.com