Pages

"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me"

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

True Colors-Silver

                My weather watcher

Storms always bring Emily to the windows. She can usually sense a storm coming a few days before. She notices the change in cloud movements as well as the wind direction by the way the trees blow. Her behavior is usually not "calm before the storm". It has been a rough week weather wise, not to mention behavior. 

One of the things I always try to do is find the silver lining in storm clouds. There is always something to be thankful for and the saying that life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain is true. Now, if I could find the silver in the lining of the ceiling that is about bust with water from the faulty installation of the new AC unit. The only silver I'm finding so far is in my hair!

Thanks for reading~
Jessica 


No comments:

Post a Comment

http://somewhereoverthespectrum-jessica.blogspot.com